I Made Sapta Hadi
Geodetic Engineering – Universitas Gadjah Mada
Address: Jl. Gatot Subroto II, Gang Mawar II No. 6 Banyar Anyar, Desa Sangulan, Kec. Kediri, Kab. Tabanan, Bali
Contact: email@example.com | 082225171869 | www.madesapta.com
- Name : I Made Sapta Hadi
- Place & Date of Birth : Tabanan, 16th May 1994
- Address : Jl. Gatot Subroto, Gang Mawar II No. 6 Banjar Anyar Desa Sangulan, Kec. Kediri, Kab. Tabanan, Bali
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone mobile : 082225171869
- Hobbi : Writing
- Website : www.madesapta.com
- Religion : Hindu
- Marital Status : Single
- 2012 – August, 2016 : Bachelor of Geodetic Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta. Details: Cumulative Achievement Index (IPK): 3.46
- 2009 – 2012 : Senior High School SMA Negeri 1 Tabanan, Bali.
- 2006 – 2009 : Junior High School SMP Negeri 1 Kerambitan, Bali.
- 2000 – 2006 : Primary School SD Negeri 1 Pangkungkarung, Bali.
- · October, 2016 – January, 2017 : Management Training at PT. Nipindo Primatana, a coal mining contractor. Site location at Desa Bebatu, Kec. Sesayap, Kota Tarakan, Kalimantan Utara.
- February 2018 – current : Pit Control at PT Bukit Makmur Mandiri Utama (BUMA) site Sungai Danau Jaya, Kalimantan Selatan
1. Controling the mining process to ensure compliance with monthly and weekly plans.
- February 2017 – February 2018 : Mine Planner at PT Nipindo Primatama, Bebatu, Kecamatan Sesayap, Kota Tarakan, Kalimantan Utara.
1. Prepare monthly plan design by mine sequence and unit capacity.
2. Prepare weekly report and report it to the owner.
3. Daily fleet allocation management to ensure that fleet allocation is already appropriate with monthly plan.
4. Make analysis and solution to the problems during the mining process.
Project and Semi Professional Working Experience
- September 2016 - Surveyor - Surveyor at Pusat Pengembangan Infrastruktur Data Spasial UGM for mapping villages project, Yogyakarta.
- February 2016 - Internship - Internship for one month at PT Leica Geosystem Indonesia, Jakarta. The topic of the internship is about Terestrial Laser Scanner.
- March 2015 – Surveyor - Topographic Surveyor of mapping topographi area using Total Station in “Tempat Pembuangan Akhir (TPA)” Piyungan, Bantul, Yogyakarta.
- February 2014 – Personal Assistant - Personal Assistant Lecturer Geodesy of Universitas Gadjah Mada, I Made Andi Arsana, ST, ME, Ph.D. since February 2014 until 2016.
- February 2014 - Lab Assistant - Lab Assistant of “Inderaja Dasar” for diploma students of Geomatics Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- December 2014 – Assistant Surveyor - Assistant surveyor GPS for mapping territories landslide in Banjarnegara, Central Java.
- January 2014 – Part Time Job - Part time job at Betterlife Fitness , a fitness business located in Yogyakarta, as a designer and accountant
- Speaker on leadership training event, held by student organization of Geodesy (2016).
- First place in National Innovative Geospatial Competition with innovation create a technology that can prevent fishermen violating maritime boundary (2015)
- One of the nominees of the best writers in the event of Gadjah Mada Awards 2015 (2015).
- The top ten finalists in the "Lomba Karya Cipta Maritim Nasional", organized by InstituteTechnology Sepuluh November, Surabaya (2014).
- · Coordinator of Hydrographic study club in the Department of Geodesy, Universitas Gadjah Mada (2015)
- · Head of Research and Education Department in Keluarga Mahasiswa Teknik Geodesi (Student Organisation), Department of Geodetic Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada (2014).
- · Head of Production Division of “Geodesi Dalam Berita” (Geodesy student press agency) (2014).
- · Author of the book “Catatan Inspirasi Geodet Muda”. A book about Geodesy in popular language (2016).
- Reviewers For Garmin GPS devices namely Garmin for E-runner and Garmin Virb, published in https://www.gpsmurah.com/pages/artikel-17.html
· Geodetic Engineering Equipment :
Ø GPS Geodetic (advance)
Ø Total Station (advance)
Ø Terestrial Laser Scanner (middle)
Ø Waterpass (advance)
Ø Echosounder single beam (middle)
Ø ArcGIS (advance)
Ø QGIS (midle)
Ø Surpac : survey data processing.
Ø Minescape : minescape for short term planning.
Ø AutoCAD (advance)
Ø SketsUP 3D (middle)
Ø Corel Draw (middle)
Ø Photoshop (middle)
· Language : English (Toefl : 457), Bahasa Indonesia (Active).
salam kenal mqs sigit..ReplyDelete
alumni geodesi ugm ya mas? :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
Thanks Teddy :)Delete
SALAM KENAL MAS SAPTA HADIReplyDelete
salam kenal pak Wahyudi :)Delete